TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two tornados in 2 months. :confused: my best wishes are with all you guys.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Yes, hope everyone is ok. I have a friend down there, who said the worst of the storms were only 10 miles north of her. Stay safe guys and gals!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
appreciate the concern

·
Registered
114 Posts
Slept through the whole mess.....had them land too both the north and south of us, but luckily not in our little corner of orange county. As of yesterday the death toll was 14+ but they've found complete neighborhoods that were rubble so we'll see how high it goes.
Hope everyone else came out ok.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
mn12sskiller said:
Slept through the whole mess.....had them land too both the north and south of us, but luckily not in our little corner of orange county. As of yesterday the death toll was 14+ but they've found complete neighborhoods that were rubble so we'll see how high it goes.
Hope everyone else came out ok.
You sound like me, LOL I used to lived right next to some RR tracks, and slept through the night like a baby lol.

But yes I hope ev1 is safe, hope the death toll doesn't climb higher.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
yeah.. whatever.. they won't shut the hell up about it

i am so tired of the media going "oh we should spend millions of dollars to save stupid people"

several who had a weather radio got up and out... the rest, died in their sleep..

they don't understand that sirens won't do a damned thing... the first time they go off and nothing happens, people will be pissed about it

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
I have one of these radios. They go off with tornado warning alerts all the time in summer. I have yet to actually see one. It would achieve the same effect as a siren.. it will be ignored.

Plus, if the radio does go off saying there is a tornado in your town... where? North of you, south of you for all you know you get into your car you could be driving right into one.

Which considering this is tourist season... wouldn't be a bad thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts