Thank you for the birthday wishes! I know I've been MIA for a while, I've been super busy with work and the new house. We just got internet hooked up so I'll be around more offten. BTW check out the new vehicle status!
As of today I own a 1999 SVT Lightning. Picked her up this afternoon in Madison and couldn't be happier with the purchase. I'll have some pictures in a couple weeks, since I've been so busy with the job and new house I haven’t been posting for a while on BCM.
If you guys have any suggestions or comments feel free, I plan on getting it dyno tuned with Marv at C&M with a SCT X-Cal2 and a SCT MAF. It also needs some new headlights, tails, fogs and grilles. (Don't worry keeping the stock look)
But other then that I love it, great truck!
Some mods and specs
- Forged 5.4 bored .20 over, Manley H-Beam rods, Diamond pistons, APR studded heads, Comp (SC) Cams, Cobra R water pump, Motorsport oil pump.
- Kenne Bell SC
- Accufab single blade throttle body with inlet pipe.
- 60lb injectors
- Accel coils
- Bassani headers, mid pipe with mac cat back.
- Tranny has precision industries 2800 stall converter, AFCO twin cooling fans with twin fan heat exchangers.
- Diablo sport tune
- Comp engeneering slide a link suspension, 4:10 gears, rear drop shackels, driveshaft loop.
I'm running out of room and need storage for two cars for a few months till I decide what I'm going to do with them. Anyone know of reasonable (cheap), secure storage in Milwaukee area?
Any suggestions appreciated.
A forum community dedicated to Ford Thunderbird, Mercury Cougar and Lincoln Mark owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!