TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my horn is not working. Fuse is good, relay is fine and is clicking when 12 volts applied. The relay is getting 12 volts and is hot all the time. I had to replace the clock spring since I accidentally turned the steering wheel over too many times. Derp.

I don't have the PCM, cruise control did a coyote swap. Not sure if it is linked together.

Any ideas?

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I fixed it. I plugged the cruise control servo back in. I guess they are connected. I'll have to figure out which wires I can tap into each other to make the loop back to the steering wheel.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So here is the wiring diagram of the horn / cruise. What wires would I tap together to bypass the cruise servo?

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha never mind I guess I don't need help. If you ever want to bypass your cruise control and you need your horn, you have to tap the Black (Ground), Light Blue/Black (Control Switch Imput) and the Dark Green/Orange (Control Switch Return) all together.

·
Super Moderator
12,434 Posts
Epic thread of the day! LOL

Pose a question then fix it yourself. :D There's nothing like talking yourself through a problem.

Anyway, glad you got it working. Congrats on troubleshooting it yourself.

·
Administrator
8,177 Posts
Epic thread of the day! LOL

Pose a question then fix it yourself. :D There's nothing like talking yourself through a problem.

Anyway, glad you got it working. Congrats on troubleshooting it yourself.
X2!
Time for a cold one Josh! :zbeer: :D

Joe

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cold beer of the day, Liquid Aloha - Longboard by Kona Brewery

1 - 9 of 9 Posts