TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what the gains are in power with pi swap cams differenet intake styles porting poilishing chips etc what are ur number ur running from the mods u did with this swap and etc?

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
We speak English here.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
i was wondering what the gains are in power with pi swap cams differenet intake styles porting poilishing chips etc what are ur number ur running from the mods u did with this swap and etc?
Translation:

I was wondering what the gains are in power with a PI swap. (Such as cams, different intake styles, porting, polishing, chips, etc.) What kind of horsepower and torque ratings are you getting from the mods that you did?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Que ? No habla espanol ?

- Dan

Si, yo sí hablo español. Lo hablas tú? :D

Seriously dude, your grammar sucks..... Take a few moments and write correctly..

·
Registered
2,894 Posts

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
The grammar police just chased away another poor young lad in search of information. Can't we just let it go... I knew what he was talking about.
You'd expect someone with the name "94fastbird" would already know what he is talking about.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
The grammar police just chased away another poor young lad in search of information. Can't we just let it go... I knew what he was talking about.
I agree. Yes his grammar was poor, but I fully got what he was talking about.

I don’t have an answer to the question though sorry.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
what? no one said :gotsearch

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
:gotsearch

·
Registered
836 Posts
wow so this has no practical application whatsoever lol.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
the question is too generic to go into any worthwhile detail describing your options

some constraints on what you want from your car and what you are able to do would be alot more helpful

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
While I agree with Roger (NativeDetroiter)... we can also agree that our friend has learned a lesson. While some may view it as rude and unnecessary, I guarantee he will make sure to use proper grammar at all times.
Which is a great lesson to learn, when applying for a job or even on a message board...people will use the quality of your grammar to determine your level of education/maturity/professionalism.

Practicing grammar at all levels ensures educated and professional grammar when it matters.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
probably not, im thinking he will log onto modular depot or some mustang forum, type as crappy as he just did and tell everyone how big a *******s those TCCOA guys are

not that i really care, but i think thats a more plausible happening

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Please let him come to Modular Depot. I've got a present for him if he does something like that there.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
probably not, im thinking he will log onto modular depot or some mustang forum, type as crappy as he just did and tell everyone how big a *******s those TCCOA guys are
What a shame it would be if we developed a reputation of not tolerating lazy posters who make no effort to search or type in coherent sentences. We can dream...

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
well.. you could give him the present here.. but some people might complain when he opens it

1 - 20 of 61 Posts