TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
hahah... speaking of new import tailpipe, anyone seen those fart cannons with lights in them..... man what will they come up with next?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Kewl i gotta get me one of those, they have any purple ones????????? YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!
:uppoint:

Marvin M.

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
Marvin M. said:
Kewl i gotta get me one of those, they have any purple ones????????? YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!
:uppoint:

Marvin M.
Theres a girl out here that hangs out with us she has a 02 -o3 extream blazers or whatever
and she has a purple one like that it looks aight shes a girl and she likes neon lights so o well
i wouldt put that on mine but i see a Impalla SS on 20' rims ahd had flames comeing out of the
exhaust i think that is cool , if u got a rice in the back u cant smoke their bling bling grills

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
I like them only for the fact that I think it would be neat to turn on with my neon underbody kit if they had white...i dont think thats gonna happen though so dont get on me bout RICE lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
i have seen one on a car lately. he ran the wire up over the bumper to the trunk. it was bolted to his turndown so it almost hit the ground.

ohh did i mention it was on a bird. yeah but a very crappy 89 or 90 base so not that sad. everyone around here is like that. not just rice but really bad ****buckets. we also have a alot of fox mustang gts with five different colors of sheetmetal and NO exhaust. i think there is something in the water around here so i dont drink it (SE ohio).

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I saw a guy with a Pontiac Grand Am in Omaha a month ago or so. Was with my buddy in his 90 Talon TSi. At the time, he was running a straight pipe exhaust so it was REALLY loud. My friend got next to the other guy and just stepped on it and was gone - the Grand Am tried for about 50 feet and then gave up. When I first saw the Grand Am, I thought he had rigged up brake lights in the bumper, then realized it was the tail pipes and started to laugh at him.

With the right car, they'd be OK. Like a car with good set of underbody neons and have all the neon lights be the same color or be a really nice combo. But other than that, no thank you.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
366 Posts
my bro used ot have a 91 TSi... that thing had balls to begin with... then the exaust fell off right after the turbo... then it was a rocket and a half... it was building boost at idle! jsut touch the gas and it would launch like that

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Jurgen said:

Theres a girl out here that hangs out with us she has a 02 -o3 extream blazers or whatever
and she has a purple one like that it looks aight shes a girl and she likes neon lights so o well
i wouldt put that on mine but i see a Impalla SS on 20' rims ahd had flames comeing out of the
exhaust i think that is cool , if u got a rice in the back u cant smoke their bling bling grills
girls can do whatever they want...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts