TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this headline tonight and it caught my eye.

This sucks, big time! I'm so sorry for these individuals.

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/crime/you-took-away-a-part-of-me-several-vehicles-on-hot-rod-power-tour-stolen-from-hotel-parking-lots/275-bedde640-1552-4fb5-9407-9dbc3a3365f9

<iframe width="640" height="360" style="border-width:1px; border-style:solid; border-color:#e6e6e6;" src="https://media.wcnc.com/embeds/video/275-3c3f226c-daaf-4c49-8608-ef832d9e51a2/iframe" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
10,666 Posts
Those cars are in containers, being shipped overseas; I'd be surprised if they're still in the country.

Rich Arabs are above the law, you know.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a reminder how important an alarm and GPS tracking is for these treasured vehicles.

Wow! I need to get both for my car. I'm just heartbroken for these guys. My brother and his wife and my son and I went over to zMax on Saturday to check out the HRPT. Amazing collection of vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
17,052 Posts
******* scum. Car thieves should be tortured.

Those cars are in containers, being shipped overseas; I'd be surprised if they're still in the country.

Rich Arabs are above the law, you know.
I’m not so sure about that, look at the list...

1990s Caprice or Roadmaster wagon, 1983 Chevy Malibu Station Wagon, 1994 Chevrolet Silverado, 1985 GMC pickup, 1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

Do these sound like years and models that an overseas car theft racket would bother with? It would cost more to ship them overseas and pay the scumbags stealing them the cars are even worth.

This is the south and they’re all Chevys, my bet is some hillbilly saw the golden goose lay Chevy eggs in their backyard and they’re getting stripped for parts. Keep a keen eye on Craigslist and such in coming months, guaranteed parts from all of these will be in circulation if they aren’t caught soon(I hope they are)

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
This is the south and they’re all Chevys, my bet is some hillbilly saw the golden goose lay Chevy eggs in their backyard and they’re getting stripped for parts. Keep a keen eye on Craigslist and such in coming months, guaranteed parts from all of these will be in circulation if they aren’t caught soon(I hope they are)
We have a profile guys! Lets start by looking at all the married to yer cousins!

·
Super Moderator
10,666 Posts
None of you saw gone in 60 seconds?

:uppoint:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts