TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that was pretty cool. rochester is chok full of ricers everywhere... they didnt know what to think about 1000 superior automobiles stomping around their territory. it was pretty cool seeing all these cars, but once you have seen every surviving olds 442 or 69 Camero in America the "wow" factor just kinda fades. one thing me and my buddies were saying was "Oh my god guys look is that a suped up fourth generation Camero?" "wow! really? a fourth generation Camero?" "where?" "over there! quick lets go see it!" "this is so cool I've never seen a suped up fourth generation Camero before!"... its "amazing" just how many people have already stuck a LS7 in their fourth generation camero.

oh yeah....

zero MN12s

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I hear you on the 69 Camaro's. See them all the time at shows. Not so many Olds though, might just be the area.

I'm not a fan of the 4th gen. slo-maro, but I do respect the LS7. IIRC, doesn't that motor pump out near 500HP stock? I'd rather stick that LS7 in a 70 Monte SS and drive that, but I'm a bigger fan of the 1st gen Monte's than most Camaro's so I'm probably biased :D

I don't think the general hot-rod community sees the MN-12 platform as possible muscle car. An 11 year old platform that had an anemic 4.6L doesn't really compare to some of those cars. Don't get me wrong, I love my 95, but it's never going to be a head turner like some of the older muscle unless I drop some serious $$ into it, and even then you'll never see the return on the car or mods if you sell compared to a good restored muscle car.

Jay

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
oh yeah....

zero MN12s

LIAR!!!!

I did the whole Power Tour. And in a day or so will have all the pics from it up. But yes, I was the only MN12 that did the whole tour. There was a couple Mark VIII at a couple stops, but that was it.

C.Hill

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LIAR!!!!

I did the whole Power Tour. And in a day or so will have all the pics from it up. But yes, I was the only MN12 that did the whole tour. There was a couple Mark VIII at a couple stops, but that was it.

C.Hill
where were you parked in rochester? i walked the whole lot.... maybe there was some crazy coincidence that i happened to walk around the only spot you were parked??!! damnit.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I pulled in about 2pm and was in the very last paved parking lot between 2 Mustangs. Unless you walked the entire venue at Rochester you couldve easily missed me. Had a bad spot.

C.Hill

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
by the time i was over on that last side i was in a hurry and trying to see everything before i had to run to work... well shoot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts