TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to meet up at the Milford Proving Grounds tomorrow to view all the cars at the start of the Hot Rod Power Tour?

http://www.gm.com/article.content_pages_news_us_en_2012_may_0525_hotwheels.~content~gmcom~home~vision~design_technology.html

To the best of my understanding it will be open free to the public before the cars all leave for the first leg of the trip. I am not sure how long everyone will be there, but I was debating heading out there in the afternoon (weather permitting) to see what all was going on.

-Kevin M

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I'm only interested if this is there:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
And that's impressive how? Looks to be a 4 valve with m90 motor will suck that blower dry

·
Super Moderator
12,066 Posts
I'm only interested if this is there:

And that's impressive how? Looks to be a 4 valve with m90 motor will suck that blower dry
:tongue: LOL You know, Conner, Rob's car is faster than that. My car is faster than that. OxmanWI's car will be faster and Darren's when it's done.

We've come a long way since that car was built. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
966 Posts
The engine wouldn't be anything special, but that specific Thunderbird, if its still out there, would be awesome in person. Didn't they all get crushed?

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Sadly I won't be attending this year. :(

C.Hill

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
:tongue: LOL You know, Conner, Rob's car is faster than that. My car is faster than that. OxmanWI's car will be faster and Darren's when it's done.

We've come a long way since that car was built. :thumbsup:
Thats awesome, I still like seeing it factory from Ford though. I like that after Kuchta was canned that there was at least one person who figured out they could build something decent on this platform.

I really do like all of those cars, that's what I aspire to build. However, I would like to be more in line with the SVE concept and have a 6sp manual. I don't care if its slower in the 1/4, its more fun, especially on a road course. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts