TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Place where wife works is having a hot wings contest for July 4th. I need some ideas. Looking for some hot wings recipes. HOTTER the better. I'd like to show those folks what real good and hot hot wings taste like. Not the crud you buy in the store.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Mine are:
lil bit o butter to make it stick, Ton o tobasco sauce, finely chopped jabanero, chopped garlic, bit o vinegar.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
hhmmmmmmmm I can't make any contributions, but I'm definitely going to put a subscription on this thread! :D:D

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
I've always used Frank's Red Hot, jabanero, tabasco, a tiny bit of garlic, and no more than a few drops of Cool Million Hot Sauce Extract (Found it online a while back, retails around $35 a can, FANTASTIC stuff).

Been a big fan of buffalo wings for years... tried quite a few combinations of my own, and the above has by far produced the best results.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I found the best thread so far!! ;)
Texas Pete has always been my favorite: add a stick of butter, a drop of lemon juice, ALOT of hot sauce, ..the hotter the better..and sometimes a hint of Worchestershire (probably not spelled right) and you have got yourself some mighty tasty wings! ...one place I used to visit weekly they used a type of meat tenderizer with some extra spices and she hooked- me up with some but couldn't share the recipe..ya know ..always a secret!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I found the best way to cook them get a big ziploc bac and few big bottles of louisianna hot sauce(enough to cover them top to bottom) let them soak in it for a few days in the refrigirator-- take them out and throw them on the grill. If you like them wet than add more sauce after they are cooked

1 - 9 of 9 Posts