TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feb 1st is a friday i know but it looks to be the best day to get together. The plan is wolfie's on 1960 around 7:30 or 8. i know there was talk about it being a while since we have been there.

maybe we can get together the following saturday for some ritas and get rodney and lisa to come out.

If you want to go to wolfies please post up here so i will know a head count.

Please do not post in here if you just want to whore up the thread or give your opinion on why it should be somewhere else. you know you want wings, beer, and to look at ladies in short shorts.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
+2 possible. We'll see how my 6 month review goes that day. Address?
And Rodney drives a fast V8 or supercharged V6, he should be able to get there quickly with no problem.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Ill be there, maybe not in the bird but I will be there.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
im down. it will be a 15 minute trip for me. any chance we could meet up earlier, say 7? ill be on that side of town for a good hour not doing anything if we meet at 7:30.

jesse, its at the intersection of 1960 and veterans memorial/stuebner airline.

·
6,910 Posts
nick, come on man. i know you and some of us have been butting heads lately, but put that aside and come on out. for your birthday at that. leave the kiddos with kris, and you and susan make an appearance.

·
6,910 Posts
then come on out and we can take turns kicking it for you :)

im telling ya man, get some afr's and a c4, and thats good for a 150lb reduction, at least.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
then come on out and we can take turns kicking it for you :)

im telling ya man, get some afr's and a c4, and thats good for a 150lb reduction, at least.
Its all in the works.....if I'm not at least a 13.5, with my C6 and some 4.10s, then I'm going to find a C4, and put on some kind of intake. Then my goal will be a 12.99 with stock heads and stock intake.

oh, and I'm going to get some 225's!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
+2 possible. We'll see how my 6 month review goes that day. Address?
And Rodney drives a fast V8 or supercharged V6, he should be able to get there quickly with no problem.

Hey they just got you a new car, looks good to me.

And yes! I would still probably beat mike there and he's only a few blocks away.
But we will see how things go. Out right now has just gotten a little more difficult.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Hey they just got you a new car, looks good to me.

And yes! I would still probably beat mike there and he's only a few blocks away.
But we will see how things go. Out right now has just gotten a little more difficult.
The new whip is nice, but I need some more money!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts