TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I hada template a while back in which we have the state of Texas on the front with the T-bird, Lincoln, and Cougar logo's set inside with TCCOA below it , and on the back it says, all the Texas Chapter

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
so is this thread dead, are you going to delete it Chris or do we need to start throwing ideas here, i really would like to have a t-shirt.
As much talk as there has been thru the yrs, i have yet to see this ever go thru!
Josh is working on a design. I have already said if there is interest in t-shirts to throw around some ideas. But I dont get any feedback. All I get is "where are the shirts?" or " its taking forever to get our shirts".

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Josh is working on a design. I have already said if there is interest in t-shirts to throw around some ideas. But I dont get any feedback. All I get is "where are the shirts?" or " its taking forever to get our shirts".
possible true since i dont really know where to start, me personally im not a big fan with a bunch of crap on the front of the shirt, maybe just the typical smaller logo near the pocket area.......plz no pocket though...lol
Tccoa
Texas Chapter
Houston Crew

the back can be full back layout......really dont care what goes.....just not ghey.

and a side note lets not get full cotton....do a split shirt made from 50/50 cotton/polyester......it will last so much longer, the shirt will not shrink and it hold color better.......so think about that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts