TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24460 Posts

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
31x10.5x15

the stock tires are 235/75/15 those are 54 a piece at discount tire but those are passenger tires and the cheapest they have. I'm debating if they are worth it.

i dont want to have two different sets of tires AND i want something that will do good in the rain.:facepalm: i think im asking for too much on a budget
If you're not going to carry heavy loads, passenger car tires are fine. The load rating is the real difference.
And 2 in the front and 2 in the back is fine.
Put the new ones in the front. 235/75-15 is 28.9" tall, 9.25" wide.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Hey Houston' Familia

just made it over here with the E150. The Tranny started leaking from somewhere (guess from the P/U tube) on the way but all kept going good. Would be nice to know someone who could take a look at it for/with me. Is no rush with it, I'm leaving normally in 4 day's but the Van stays for 2-3 months. I also would like to replace (don't have to, made it like this over here :D Ford rules) 2 bushings from the steering and the lower front insulator on the Pas side. If you know anyone trustworthy let me know.
Anyway, how y'all doing? Nice to be here. Any MM within the next days?
What would be a good place to have some fun as single? Me, the gringo loco speaks E/S so no problem from there ;) .
gtg to get the Van washed and see where the Job Side is for Monday.

-Maic

note: go Germany 4-0 :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
well there has been alot of talk about the weekly Pasadena meet. i have heard a bunch of people say we should set up a weekend in the month like, the first or last saturday of a month. hopefully this will get the ball rollin. if we have a set weekend we might be able to attract more people outside of the houston and surrounding areas. give me some feedback? i am trying to get a feel for what everyone thinks.

·
Big-D
1,275 Posts
As you said... One specific weekend a month would probably increase turnout... this idea and others are being strongly considered... Since Speed95 aka Chris did such a good job setting up the Hooters/Pasadena meet... I've asked for his help, we've discussed this and he's going to be working on bringing this to a reality very soon. Thank all of you guys down in the Houston area for contributing to the success of the last few weeks in Pasadena, keep up the good work... and continue to grow in numbers...

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Jared I was thinking to set it up for the last saturday of the month. Maybe we can plan a whole day thing. I have been looking into maybe getting a place to have a dyno meet but need to get some prices. If anybody is wanting to come out on a different saturday instead of the monthly date let me know so I can plan something out. Dave thanks again.-Chris

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
That sounds good for me. Jared when were you going out of town for the summer? Let me know if everybody wants to make it a all day thing so I can try to plan something out. Looks like it going to be nice this weekend. Anybody coming out?

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Hey badbird95 bring out the bird and ride between us so you wont get pulled over. Cops dont pay attention to that stuff at the meet As long as you dont do anything to attract them. I was talking to Jared earlier and maybe our first monthly meet should be "get the bird running good" meet. I know a few guys that come out on a weekly basis that need some work done. I say we grab some beer and tools get everybodys car running and then drive out to the car meet. Any thoughts on that? I hope to have some cards or flyers done by then to hand out to other bird and cougar owners we see on the road. -Chris

·
Registered
453 Posts
I won't be makin' out today, goin' to a weddin' :rolleyes: Oh and it's a rare date nite with the wife ;) So get to go kick up my heels a little. The "fix my bird" day sounds like a good plan. HOWEVER, despite what Chris says, I am NOT volunteering my 5-speed for a tranny swap :tongue:

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Come on Rick you know you would like my big automatic instead of that little ol 5 speed :D . I did Josh's fuel filter today and it was a breeze so if you want yours done let me know.

Hey guys I was just thinking that weekend will be Fun Ford Weekend out in Baytown. Was anybody going or wanting to go? I believe tickets Are $18 a day or $30 for the weekend. Just a thought we could make a presence out there. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
453 Posts
speed95 said:
Come on Rick you know you would like my big automatic instead of that little ol 5 speed :D . I did Josh's fuel filter today and it was a breeze so if you want yours done let me know.
The only thing I wouldn't mind having an auto in is my S-10, cause the manual in that thing is no fun in traffic. I'd like to test drive a SC auto sometime, just to see what its like. Oh and my "little ol 5 speed" will SPANK your auto....if yours was stock, which I know it ain't :tongue:

I'll probably go to FFW if anyone else goes, but I'm not plannin' on runnin' there. It would be nice to see some other birds there. Last couple of times I went there, I was lone bird in a sea of 'stangs.

Thanks for the offer on the fuel filter, but I can manage that one.

Did I miss much last night?

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Let me talk to the wife, maybe we could do a little tech day at my house or something.
I got lots of tools and space. If anyone is needing to do some stuff on their bird or cat or whatever you got, lets do it.
Let me look at a calendar and see about a date.

Anyone up for this?
If so, I'll start another thread on it.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Sounds good to me Badbird. I dont think alot of the guys want to go to FFW. Rick nothing big happened at the meet the other night. I think everybody thought the cops wouldnt let it happen again. I left around 10 and only a small part of the lot was filled.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Rick were you coming out this weekend? It looks like there should be a good turnout. This weekend there will be a few new guys joining us. If everybody comes out there will be 9 birds out there and maybe a SHO.

·
Registered
23 Posts
wow you missed a crazy night man, we ended up moving out twords the middle... no cops at all, people started doing crazy burnouts... still no cops, got really big too... by far ended up a cool night

1 - 20 of 24460 Posts