TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 24460 Posts

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Josh told me it was dead after I left. I hope it will be good this weekend too. We have to park in the middle for sure.

·
Registered
23 Posts
im stayn the whole time this weekend... notn gonna make me leave early this time
Dead? oh no... alot more people showed up dude... and it got pretty crazy... me and duncan stayed out there till around 11:30 and there was still a good amount of people there...

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Looks like its just going to be us guys. The new guys cant make it out there. If everybody wants to meet up b4 call my cell and let me know when.

Badbird95 did you find out anything on that? Maybe we can all pitch in some and have a BBQ or something. -Chris

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
No date yet. Just tryin to get a few more guys on here wanting to do it.

Monday I will start a new thread on it.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Badbird95, I've already talked to the guys that come out to the meet and they are game. So we are looking around 8 guys from over here as long as they know in advance. - Chris

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to post these. These were from the first tccoa/pasadena get together. File sizes range from 1mb to 7mb. So here are the links...have fun.

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4
Video 5
Video 6
Video 7
Video 8
Video 9
Video 10
Video 11

Also, I beleive someone went to a pep boys over on fairmont and the beltway not to long ago, at least after the meet and ran into someone who knew me. I wanna say it was rick, because he said it was an older guy. I dont know who it was...kinda curious because the kid who worked at pep boys, Elle, used to work at AC collins, he worked under my moms fiance and so thats how i know him and he knows my car. So who was it?? fess up.

·
Registered
453 Posts
97mn-12 said:
Also, I beleive someone went to a pep boys over on fairmont and the beltway not to long ago, at least after the meet and ran into someone who knew me. I wanna say it was rick, because he said it was an older guy. I dont know who it was...kinda curious because the kid who worked at pep boys, Elle, used to work at AC collins, he worked under my moms fiance and so thats how i know him and he knows my car. So who was it?? fess up.
Wasn't me

Thanks mucho for posting the vids. We look like a bunch of law abiding safe drivers, what's up with that ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
speed95 said:
he doesnt post on here see if u can send them to his email
what a jack-hole i send them to his e-mail and he says he did not get them, then he says put them on the website. no he does not use the website. Hey chris you got his address i think i might just go take the spoiler and leave like two of the rims next to his bird.

·
Registered
23 Posts
ahh that was me at pep boys... i went to high school with Elle... i was talking to him not to long ago...dont know how he ment older guy, im only 21...

·
Registered
635 Posts
O well, it was like, 3rd person information. So things could have gotten lost in translation. Sorry rick. Yeah ok...funny, how small the world really is. Elle is cool. How is his mustang running? I know he did the rebuild, but never talked to him after he got it together.

21 - 40 of 24460 Posts