TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just came back from Houston and let me tell you that it was awesome.. I really enjoyed it a lot. I helped a friend move to Webster to the Bradford Apartments (really nice ones if you ask me). Really did not had that much of time and opportunity to know Houston but I really liked it. Went downtown, thing is HUGE :tongue: So yeah, I am thinking about moving over there once I finish college so I can do my master at UH (which by the way, awesome college).

We wanted to go out clubbing but didn't know were to go exactly, what would you guys recommend?! Any good restaurants to go eat?! I should be going back in a month or so but I'll see

Also went to Galveston, awesome :D :cool:

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
why didnt you say anything, pendejo? :tongue: we met up on saturday night in clear lake. we dont go clubbing, just to bars and pool halls. speak up next time.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why didnt you say anything, pendejo? :tongue: we met up on saturday night in clear lake. we dont go clubbing, just to bars and pool halls. speak up next time.
I know dude. Thing is that we were too busy with the apartment, then we were looking for some furniture. Actually didn't had that much fun. And don't call me pendejo pinche enano.. :tongue:
Anyways, PM me your cell dude, so I can have it for next time man..

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well I just came back from Houston and let me tell you that it was awesome.. I really enjoyed it a lot. I helped a friend move to Webster to the Bradford Apartments (really nice ones if you ask me). Really did not had that much of time and opportunity to know Houston but I really liked it. Went downtown, thing is HUGE :tongue: So yeah, I am thinking about moving over there once I finish college so I can do my master at UH (which by the way, awesome college).

We wanted to go out clubbing but didn't know were to go exactly, what would you guys recommend?! Any good restaurants to go eat?! I should be going back in a month or so but I'll see

Also went to Galveston, awesome :D :cool:
I just got back from my second trip to El Paso, and the best part of that city is all the Latin women everywhere.
And the simple roofs.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I just live a couple of miles on down nasa rd 1 from where you were. What kind of masters will you be working on at UH? You might want to check out UH clearlake if it is an engineering masters.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
I just live a couple of miles on down nasa rd 1 from where you were. What kind of masters will you be working on at UH? You might want to check out UH clearlake if it is an engineering masters.
i was down that way too on friday....took the family to the space center.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure on the masters yet... I would be Math or Business...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Well thats a pretty big difference on masters. One you can teach, the other you can work your way up. I know guys that have an MBA and are making 200k a year, but are usually on the road and have to move to other countries for a year and then move again. On the other hand I know guys with an MBA that don't do anything and don't make anything. There are so many engineers around here with MBAs that it really doesn't mean much at NASA. I've almost decided not to go back, but I'm not 100% there yet.

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
dammit izzy whats up with you running away? EP isn't all that bad ;) besides where you been? I see orlando all the time now but nada from you what gives?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts