TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wsm as in westside mustangs. i post there and one of the guys asked if i was coming. i like the idea, but i dont want to be the only bird in attendance.

they are planning a huge cruise around houston this saturday, starting at 630 (not 730, per the map) at the cinemark at i10 and 99 and ending up at texas borders at fry road and i10.

map of the route:

http://www.westsidemustangs.com/troy/WSMCruiseMap.gif

yes, its alot of driving, but how many times do we go on a big cruise like this? maybe some of you sc guys can introduce those stangs to a real car :D

any takers?

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Maybe, gotta wait till tomorrow to be sure tho.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
oh i know you aren't talking about meets.

YOU DON'T EVEN SHOW UP TO ANYTHING!!!!!!!

:aowned: ......
going to meets....you mean going to some kind of place that sells alcoholic beverages, and maybe some food....okay, call it a meet.

...setting up a track day, auto cross day, city wide cruise....those are "meets" to me.

And what does it matter that I show or don't show....maybe I have things a little more important than going to "meets"...

It really doesn't matter anymore, I'm tired of arguing over the same thing.....who gives a fvck.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
going to meets....you mean going to some kind of place that sells alcoholic beverages, and maybe some food....okay, call it a meet.
You have to come to one to know what we do

...setting up a track day, auto cross day, city wide cruise....those are "meets" to me.
We have been to several track meets but you cant make it because you dont have a trailer. Get a sticker and drive it out there like the rest of us. Its not a 10 sec car.You know that right?

And what does it matter that I show or don't show....maybe I have things a little more important than going to "meets"...Im not even going to answer this one.

It really doesn't matter anymore, I'm tired of arguing over the same thing.....who gives a fvck.
I know I dont give a ****. Your right its dumb to argue about it. Its like winning the special olympics. It really doesnt matter if you win or lose cuz your still retarted.
Yes I am a *** and I really dont care.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
You have to come to one to know what we do

I've been to a couple....same sh1t.

We have been to several track meets but you cant make it because you dont have a trailer. Get a sticker and drive it out there like the rest of us. Its not a 10 sec car.You know that right? I have my car the way I want it...I don't need a sticker...its not a street car anymore...and who cares how fast it is.

Im not even going to answer this one.

please, answer it....lets see if you think you know anything about me.

I know I dont give a ****. Your right its dumb to argue about it. Its like winning the special olympics. It really doesnt matter if you win or lose cuz your still retarted.

Yes I am a *** and I really dont care.
just the answer I was expecting.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
:rolleyes: yea like standing around a sausage fest looking at the same cars every week is any better. Dont get me wrong its cool sometimes but atleast try different things.
when does this happen?????

I haven't been to any kind of car meet in years....the last one yall came to was the last one I was at....and that was when Jared had his car.

your telling me to try different things????
hahahaha

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
when does this happen?????
We have been to the one by the boardwalk a few times. Again you wouldnt know since you never come out.

Next Friday I am going to go hang out at a new one here in Pasadena with some stang guys and see how it is. Like I said before MOST of the time it is the same cars and same guys just standing there looking at cars. Why stand there and talk cars when you can drink a few beers and talk cars?

If you could care less then why same something? either way it really doesnt matter. Im not going to sit here and argue back and forth over stupid crap. If you dont want to hang out thats fine. If you do then thats cool.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Guys...I am tired of this sh*t....Nick, if you don't want to hear someone say a smart-a** remark because you said a smart-a** remark, don't say it at all. Everyone else....Nick is taking this too damn personal, so try not to say anything at all about his car, him not coming to any of the "get togethers", etc. This gets old when someone tries to give a smart alec remark about something, but can't take the f***ing heat from that remark . If you can't stand it, stay out of the f***ing kitchen.

There had to say something....this bickering is soo f***ing childish.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts