·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
"they will lock this thread down in a second when it hits the tccoa forums"

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Caption

"Mr. Troyer, can I have your autograph? Please? Thank you so much!!! My daughter will just flip when she hears I have Mini-Me's autograph!"

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
"Driving without a helmet again, eh? That's a $500 fine."

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
"Awwwwwwww,your just jealous because my bike is nicer then yours,here,wanna jelly donut?"

·
8,239 Posts
Actually reminds me of a funny story.

The neighborhood kids range from about 10-13 years old, and they all cruise their bikes around all the time.

Well, my neighbor Tom's son who is like 13 got one of those kits to convert a mountain bike into a powered bike. What it basically is, is a weedwacker motor mounted on the frame, and a tire-spinner that spins the rear tire a little bit.

So, anyway of course I see this thing, and I go outside to talk to the kid about it, and check it out. I end up taking it around the block a couple times. Kind of a cool thing, sure beats pedaling, lol.

So, a couple days later the kid is doing burnouts at the end of his driveway with this thing (technically public road)

I'm out front washing my car, and an undercover cop rolls up and starts talking to the kid. Then the kid starts crying, and I kind of figured what was going on. His father comes out, and is talking to the cop for a while, and he looks like he is going to flip out himself. As it turns out, the cop wrote the parents a ticket for having their kid riding an unlicensed, uninsured "vehicle" on public roads. Also, a ticket for being wreckless. Now, remember the kid is like 12 or 13 years old.

So, this is where it gets sad/funny. The cop calls a freegin tow truck to come and pick up this mountain bike with a weedwacker motor on it, and take it to the impound yard.

It was the funniest site seeing a tow truck pick up a mountain bike, and load it up and take it away.

The 13 year old kid had to go to court, and ended up having to do like 20 some hours of community service, and I haven't seen the bike back since.

Justin

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
thouse things r fun there was a guy who drove one of thouse to the college and brough it in our shop it was fun and yes we all did try it out . and he also got introube for the same thing but he ran away from the cops down town in detroit so he was going over the side walks .
Jurgen

·
Registered
505 Posts
how about some fun, Caption time again
Officer Bob, was feeling the pressure on this one.
No... no, it doesn't say "kitty cat" it says "moving violation".
Damn kids, always gotta give me a hard time.

·
2,028 Posts
JustinH said:
So, this is where it gets sad/funny. The cop calls a freegin tow truck to come and pick up this mountain bike with a weedwacker motor on it, and take it to the impound yard.

It was the funniest site seeing a tow truck pick up a mountain bike, and load it up and take it away.
I know it's off subject.....but.....
your tax dollars at work!

that's a funny story Justin. Poor kid....guess he's not getting his license any time soon. :leftright

Keep those captions coming....they're pretty funny!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
66dvlbrd68 said:

Keep those captions coming....they're pretty funny!

I like CyLum and StupidFly's the best so far.

I have a couple more good pics. I will post them after a day or so of each one being up. I have some good ones.

nice captions so far everyone,

-Shawn

·
2,028 Posts
Shawn40th said:

I like CyLum and StupidFly's the best so far.

I have a couple more good pics. I will post them after a day or so of each one being up. I have some good ones.

nice captions so far everyone,

-Shawn
mine sucked. :bawling:

maybe we can have a separate forum made by the moderators for a picture to be posted and captioned .....once a week or something.... just for the hell of it.

....or not....

·
Registered
529 Posts
alright so i make this out for $500 and you let me keep my kilo??

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
"Otay mista officer, this is a citizen's arrest. You were going waaay too fast and were eating a donut and tawking on your wadio while driving. I'm going to have to confiscate that donut."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts