TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tigers.. I know that this is a car club, and this may seem a little odd coming from me... But, Dayum, how about the Tigers, I can't believe it, has any of you guys gone to the CoPa to see a game, just curious.. I would love to see pics if any one goes!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
yeah there doing great now. Wait til the playoffs they wont make it to the world series if they finish first. Pistons finished first they lost the wings were first they lost now it's the tigers turn.

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,917 Posts
I'm enjoying seeing them on a winning trend....their 81-game record is just one win less than the 81-game mark in their 'mythical' 1984 season.

I've been to Comerica Park once, and would like to get to a game this season. It's a good stadium to visit. Good seats with a good view of the field.

Obstacles: beating the Wite Sox, Red Sox, and Yankees.

During the off-season of '05-'06, word had it amongst some writers that whichever team picked up Leyland would have a contender this year.

Pennant or not, this is a great change of pace!

·
Registered
515 Posts
ive been to 6 games so far this year and go tix to 3 more but i don't have a digital camera. but its awsome the crowd had really been into the games.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Turd Jones and Roman Colon suck. I hope Rodney gets more SVOs than Jones does coming up, because whenever Turd gets in the game, a 3 run lead isn't even safe.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jonsie does make it interesting, but Colon is doing pretty well, he is still a young arm, so he will make mistakes at times, but a 2-0 record is pretty good.

Nice come from behind win last night against the tribe...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts