TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid people think they are funny!!!!!!!!!!

No really i need to find out what to do let it burn off or drain tank i have driven it like 3 days like that though,

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it is really boggy... gay!

Stupid *joke* ima laugh when the dudes honda is lifted onto a platform
me and a few good men (idk it just came out) are gonna lift it up onto this 5 ft high platform, where he parks, he he he he

·
Registered
364 Posts
... crap on his hood... in the hot sun....

I'm sure hell love that

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
well if your gonna lift it up, might as well just roll it overon its roof.

Frank

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
fdawg97lx said:
well if your gonna lift it up, might as well just roll it overon its roof.

Frank
I've donn that...dude keyed my car. I got more of a result than I expected though.....the window blew out when the weight hit the roof. Ohhh well...paybacks are a "dog"

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
CobraRThunder said:

I've donn that...dude keyed my car. I got more of a result than I expected though.....the window blew out when the weight hit the roof. Ohhh well...paybacks are a "dog"
sweet

·
Registered
329 Posts
a "harmless" and with that i mean something you wont be sued for is vaselina all over his widows takes hour and i mean hours to clean one window, he needs to do it with a razor blade.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I was a fan off bondoing the door shut. If you wanna make a bad joke worse, bondo the bottom of the door so he doesn't see it. He'll wonder for hours why it don't open, and takes a body shop to fix.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
He pee in your tank?? Damn, that the stupidest thing I have ever heard... Some of this guys have good examples, I would say do em all.. :D lol

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
i still vote roll it over on the roof. although bondoing the doors is a good idea too

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Super glue in the locks is a favorite of mine.......just make sure you find his car at a area far from his home.....make a bad day worse.

I like the bondoing the bottom of the door.....idea.

How bad did he have to pee when he did it.....:uppoint:

·
Registered
635 Posts
back when i was in high school, i was workin on the school play, tech side of it. Anyways, one day, our cars are parked out back of the theatre. Well, someone rushes inside and was tellin us something happen to our cars. So we went out there. Someone had peed all over the door handles of my car (1985 Mustang Coupe). They kicked the door near the A pillar and dented it hardcore where he couldnt open it (1996 Thunderbird). Needless to say someone saw who it was and actually knew it was. they got the beating they deserved. Moral of this story, that was the first tbird i had ever driven in and when i did, i really liked it. Just never knew that, thats where i got the sting for a tbird.

I know thats a lil off topic, but peeing and cars, that brought back my memories of the closest peeing incident i have been in.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
on myth busters they has this liquid that in minutes started expanding to foam really fast... now how about 10 gallons of that poured through ur sunroof or your windows.. how r u gonna fix having a foam car....

but what i remember doing was 2 things... sophmore year. a guy we hated had his 1 yr old caddilac sts out and was at a restuar. and the car was white.. me and a couple friends complelty spray painted it hot pink, now that was funny.

and peanuts are another mans best friend. we bought bags and bags full of those shipping peanuts off of ebay junior year, and dumped em in my buddies car through the sun roof during auto shop at school. right under the window line. teacher though it was funny as hell. funny as hell to when my bud came out and saw his car haha

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
ITHURTZ said:

and peanuts are another mans best friend. we bought bags and bags full of those shipping peanuts off of ebay junior year, and dumped em in my buddies car through the sun roof during auto shop at school. right under the window line. teacher though it was funny as hell. funny as hell to when my bud came out and saw his car haha
ok, that is awesome

ITHURTZ said:

but what i remember doing was 2 things... sophmore year. a guy we hated had his 1 yr old caddilac sts out and was at a restuar. and the car was white.. me and a couple friends complelty spray painted it hot pink, now that was funny.
that is horribly ****ed up

·
Registered
364 Posts
ITHURTZ said:

Now thats a good way to get Shot.. lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
I heard of this guy who used to rebuild engines. Once a customer refused to pay for the rebuild. So this guy poured a bottle of Karo corn syrup into the oil. The car made it 15 miles (so i'm told) before it locked up tight. The syrup carmelized and turned the engine to junk.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
wanna really ruin a pain job....lemon juice or something simular on a darker colored car on a really sunny day....

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I heard this somewhere, maybe a few instances of it. Some people took a large fork lift and lifted the car onto a roof. Now, that's gonna be hard for them to get down. Hard to get it up there, but hey...no harm done. I have a friend that could probably lift someone's semi onto a roof. This guy has a "BIG" crane. The bank and highway department rented his small crane for lifting I-beams.

or plan B...

Get a bunch of crackheads, tell them you'll give them all (not each) $5 if they strip his car, so that all that's left is the frame.

I do like the Vaseline on the windows. I'd plastic wrap his car second. Then bend his antenna into the shape of male genetalia. :D If you end up paying for that, it's about $1 for one at a junk yard.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts