1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Wow.. just wow. It's a shame to see pictures like that and know some people do live that way.

I know of an old guy that used to live in Blair. One of my friends was friends with his grandson and I was there just once and only for a few minutes. I couldn't stand to stay for much longer than that. When the old man finally kicked the bucket, the house was demolished.

-Melon

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
eww! i think we all just killed their bandwidth, pages are taking forever to load. whoops!

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
The next time a politician says that mental illness isn't a problem show him those pictures. I've seen similar situations through work. Not really easy to digest no matter how prepared you are for the situation.

I've seen condo's, apartments, basements FULL of newspapers and filth. Imagine all the stuff that lives in the papers:)

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
The only thing that would make this more perfect is if it turned out to be one of the scumbag new orleans freeloaders that never left after katrina.

·
Super Moderator
11,904 Posts
It's amazing they didn't burn the place down with all that trash and cigs.

Acually, buring the place down probably is a good idea at this point.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I will never worry so much about my place again....

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
What are you doing on an import forum?
Thats a local forum to me, im on there as well because its a big gathering of people from my area not necessarily only imports.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
well, the person isn't using Q or Z in their passwords...

·
Registered
789 Posts
Thats just nasty.....

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
The only thing that would make this more perfect is if it turned out to be one of the scumbag new orleans freeloaders that never left after katrina.
:zwthstpd:

we got a lot of haitians that the govt put in the "wealthier" parts of wellington after frances and jeanne. 10 of them in a 3 bedroom apartment with no furniture....

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I have some friends...their place isn't quite that bad...but same type of deal, trash everywhere dirty, smells rancid...gross gross gross...

·
Registered
741 Posts
My grandmother had some tenants that left their apartment like that. Once she stopped by and saw the condition of the place, she promptly kicked 'em out and had to have the whole place redone.

I didn't go in there myself (thankfully) but my dad did - he nearly puked from the smell.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts