TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
try "exploring" the cd and just copying the files and dragging them onto your desktop then make a custom cd using either windows or nero or something to that sort

·
Jack of all trades, Master of none
600 Posts
Yeah, just go to my computer and right click on the DVD drive and then click explore. You should see a Video_TS file and maybe an Audio_TS file. Copy whatever is there to a place on your hard drive and then use DVD shrink to open them and make a new copy. That should work for you.

·
Jack of all trades, Master of none
600 Posts
Hmm...not sure what thats about. Did you try googling the error message? I have made a couple of copies of copies in the past and had no trouble. Could be something it the way the orignal was copied, or disc compatibility, you know DVD +r -r +rw -rw, all that crap.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
HanMan said:
i keep gettin a cyclic redundancy check error with dvd shrink and explorer
That means there is an error on the disc. Maybe a scratch or a miniscule dust mote.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
google for "dvd decrypter" download that. Its free. Then put your movie into the drive and select write ISO from the menu. Select your file destination. The poof! You have a direct ISO image of your dvd.

MG

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dmanit... i tried 3 discs last night. tried the 4th this morning and it worked fine. that error is a disc read error so that must be my problem. Thanks a lot guys.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I hope we're talking about home made movies here...wouldn't wanna break the forum rules by doing something illegal ya know.... ;) :eek:

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Statik said:
Try "exploring" the disc and just copying the files and dragging them onto your desktop then make a custom cd using either Windows or Nero or something of that sort.
Jus' talkin' 'bout files.

Copied a copy from another program, I believe, and it worked fine. Someone else copied one of ours with no problem.

·
8,239 Posts
JoelBender said:
I hope we're talking about home made movies here...wouldn't wanna break the forum rules by doing something illegal ya know.... ;) :eek:
nah we're not talking about movies featuring joels mom.

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
HanMan said:
no... never got it resolved... i just said screw it. I was only making the copy for a friend anyway.

I have the same problem ,

The fix is to update your driver for the burner from what I hear .

I will do this tonight and see what happens.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts