TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see Cougars and Thunderbirds all over Oklahoma, where is everybody? Maybe someone's seen me in or around OKC over the past few weekends, I have a metallic red 90 Cougar with a black top and a small bit of front end damage (idiot in a truck drove around my car but also over my bumper in a parking lot).
Come on! Where is everyone?!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Huh... I saw two Oklahoma members tonight.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I kind of live not too close to where most of them would be (like any of them would go through Watonga), and while there are about four or five Cougars and a few T-birds here where I live, I seriously doubt they're members here. That, and I'm new so I wouldn't be able to recognize any of them if I saw them. I probably saw one or two Saturday (nice looking black T-bird or an all red Cougar with a spoiler?) but I wouldn't know.

·
Registered
68 Posts
In all fairness, one of the members was sitting in the passenger seat of my car, and we just happen to run into Pete tonight.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might be in Enid or OKC this Saturday, hopefully in my white 91. It needs a bit of a drive to clean all the crap out of its not-run-in-seven-years engine.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I don't tend to cruise in the Coupe very often anymore. But sometimes I'm around on the bike, in the Honda, or tagging along in Jarrod's SHO (my SHO broke).

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't tend to cruise in the Coupe very often anymore. But sometimes I'm around on the bike, in the Honda, or tagging along in Jarrod's SHO (my SHO broke).
Whaaaat..??? SHOs don't break.

·
Registered
195 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts