TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I want to have a profile under my name when I post messages. When you post it says under author when you registered your location year vehicle, model and engine. When I post meggages there is nothing there. I would like to know how I can get my information up there. Also how would I put a pic or gif under my name also. If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I can be reached at [email protected].

Nick in St.Louis

<i>Edit:
1) Click on "User cp" button near the top of your screen.
2) Click on "Edit Profile"
3) Enter your information
4) Click on Submit Modifications
</i>

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
prime said:
I want to have a profile under my name when I post messages. When you post it says under author when you registered your location year vehicle, model and engine. When I post meggages there is nothing there. I would like to know how I can get my information up there. Also how would I put a pic or gif under my name also. If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I can be reached at [email protected].

Nick in St.Louis

<i>Edit:
1) Click on "User cp" button near the top of your screen.
2) Click on "Edit Profile"
3) Enter your information
4) Click on Submit Modifications
</i>
Hello Nick.

I dunno if you received a message saying your post had been modified by JT, but take a look at the 'edit' that JT put in your original message. That'll give you a profile. Also, fill in the car informaton part (year, model, engine) under your profile, so that it appears under your name/avatar area

1 - 4 of 4 Posts