TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the archives located from the forums before this bbs? I've looked around and can't seem to find them anywhere.
-Thomas

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I'm not sure they're available yet. SW has talked about making them searchable some time later on...I think it would be really cool to read my first posts here from years ago...SW will have something to say about this most likely.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
The one before this one...

http://oldforum.tccoa.com/

Go into one of the forums then the search will appear at the top right and you can select the whole old board.

The one before that one I haven't seen in a long time though.

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Cool thanks SD. I'd really like to see the bircats forums sometime.
-Thomas

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Thomas said:
Cool thanks SW. I'd really like to see the bircats forums sometime.
-Thomas
Does a backup copy of birdcats even still exist?:confused:

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AverageJoe said:

Does a backup copy of birdcats even still exist?:confused:
I dunno but I'd love to see it. SW does database backups on these forums, I'd think he did on birdcats also?
-Thomas

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Thomas said:

I dunno but I'd love to see it. SW does database backups on these forums, I'd think he did on birdcats also?
-Thomas
I thought Bill Evanoff ran BirdCats back in the day...Come on SW, shed some light.:cool:

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
FYI, Bill Evanoff NEVER ran nor was involved with BirdCats or the TCCoA in any way, shape or form. Nobody but me has ever headed the club.

There is over 750 megabytes of old messages from the original forums. I honestly haven't taken the time to get them into a searchable format. I'm still not convinced that it's even worth it. Perhaps when I have more than 5 minutes to devote to it, I'll change my mind. :D

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Sir William said:
FYI, Bill Evanoff NEVER ran nor was involved with BirdCats or the TCCoA in any way, shape or form. Nobody but me has ever headed the club.

There is over 750 megabytes of old messages from the original forums. I honestly haven't taken the time to get them into a searchable format. I'm still not convinced that it's even worth it. Perhaps when I have more than 5 minutes to devote to it, I'll change my mind. :D
Good enough answer for me. I just remember something about there being multiple Bills back in the day

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's why Bill Wheeler changed his name to Sir William.
-Thomas

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Thomas said:
That's why Bill Wheeler changed his name to Sir William.
-Thomas
True, the story is in the club forum somewhere

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
You know, I'd love to see the old birdcats forums too, I kinda wanna know where all this wonderous stuff came from.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts