TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to start and MN12 car club here in the Vegas Valley (Yes, FABULOUS Las Vegas, Nevada) Can anyone give me some advice? (Hint Hint... nudge nudge Sir William)

Thundercat

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
What I do...

is keep some TCCoA flyers in my car, and give or put it on the car. So far no one has responded.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you need any help trying to establish a Chapter or need any help like that feel free to contact me, I guess I've been put in charge of the Chapters... So I'd like tot tlak to anyone who's looking into becomeing a chapter director , So I can talk to ya and see what your like and what you want to do...

Best wishes,

Jim

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Easy:

Start a website, make up some window stickers for your club, invite local people over from TCCoA, have meets.
It's easy, Ours started last January and we now have over 70 members from mainly North and South Carolina, and we do not advertise openly on the internet and we have at least one meet a month with good turn-outs.

Staying in touch with your members is the key to a successful car club.

Big-Al has spoken.

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
Combine for a meet?

If you have several people from NC and SC and I have several people willing from MD and VA maybe we can have a meet in the middle somewhere sometime this summer. The Nationals are a bit far for us to go so maybe we could meet arould that time in Northern NC or Souther VA. Ask around down in your area and tell me if you have anyone intrested in that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts