TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm in the process of changing out my end links, UCAs, LCAs and outer tie rod ends; basically changing most everything up front. While I'm pulling everything out, I figured I'd also swap out the sway bar bushings. I realize however, that I have no clue what size the sway bars (front and rear) are!

I know it seems silly to not know, but I picked this car up from my father and never got the chance to ask him what's installed. I know he at least purchased aftermarket bars as I remember there being sway bars on the floor in his garage before I drove the car from Portland to Vegas, and I know he was fanatical about his suspension; I just don't know if the bars I left in Oregon were the aftermarket or stock ones.

My question: What's the easiest way to determine which bars I have installed? Or, more importantly, what size they are?

Thanks in advance! This forum rocks!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Bar size

Hello

according the the tech articles 1.06 front .94 rear. Both solid.

Paul

I have 1 3/8 front & .94 rear 90 t-bird circle track racer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello

according the the tech articles 1.06 front .94 rear. Both solid.

Paul

I have 1 3/8 front & .94 rear 90 t-bird circle track racer.
Thanks for the information Paul. I had actually found the same article. However, I'm not sure whether or not have still have the stock sway bars installed. So, my question is, how do I tell which bars (size) are currently on the bird?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts