TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Rode my motorcycle home from work today at 4pm and it was 108. And to top it off I sat in traffic for about 10 minutes frying. Of course I live in the Phoenix area. Still......freaking hot!

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
wow, it has need pretty nice here, we did finally hit 100, time to roll up the windows and use the AC!

This last year vacation time, My wife tossed all my other pictures of the EATC showing 120+ from Vegas, El Centro, Yuma, and Phx. It is much nicer here in Tucson! Wasn't even hot enough to use Max AC and the blower on high, auto and 74 :)

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
You south westerners get the nice dry heat. I'll take 100+ with a low dew point over 90 degrees and a dew point close to 80 any day. At least it cools down out there, here it's midnight, still 76 degrees, and 100% humidity.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I experienced about 104 in the drive to school loop 101 and of course with the window down. I never use AC if for the simple fact its best to get used to the heat in AZ. There is no way around feeling the heat so I'm down with sweating.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
You south westerners get the nice dry heat. I'll take 100+ with a low dew point over 90 degrees and a dew point close to 80 any day. At least it cools down out there, here it's midnight, still 76 degrees, and 100% humidity.
AMEN!!!!

It is sickening when you walk out the door at 0500 and by the time you get in the car, you're dripping in sweat!!! :bawling:

I work in a computer room: Controlled environment of 68 deg, 40% humidity! :znanner:

Until I walk out the door into 98 deg, 80% humidity AL weather.... It literally takes your breath away... then you get to sit in a car that is over 120 deg!!!! :beek:

Yeah, I’ll trade a dry 120 deg for a humid 90 deg any day of the week!!! :D

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
seriously you'll get burned by things that never burned you before here in Phoenix. Its hot enough to melt the soles of your shoes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts