TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just put in a wet system, but instead of a push button for a short spray I have an "on / off" toggle switch. I have heard not to run it longer then 10 seconds. (direction on the box) How much are you all sending in at once and for how long? How many time do you hit in in one pass? I have it all set up and am scared to hit it (long walk home) I just want to be sure my first time is not my last time.

thanks

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
You can use your system from approx. 3000 rpms up in first gear through the end of a 1/4 mile dragway. I run a 125 hp shot on my NX wet system once I hit 2800 (every car is different) in first gear, and shut it off once I hit the 1/4 mile mark, ussually in around 13.6 seconds. I wouldn't want to spray into 4th gear, as it probably isn't that good on the overdrive band....lol

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
You technically could run it till the bottle is empty. The only "major" risk is the solenoids getting hot, but the nitrous keeps them cool, so as long as there is nitrous.....
I would say no more than 15 seconds though, which you shouldn't need to spray for that long anyways.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
either way, NO2 kills your engine in a long run. Might consider getting replcament or forging it :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts