TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I took my bird to a discount tire to get a nail removed from a tire, when they jacked up my car they had it on the ground and used a floor jack but he didnt slide it far enough under the car ( I guess becuase he knew it was lowered and thought he put it on a cross member) anyway I was watching as he started jacking it up and it just didnt look right and I said "put it down now" then I looked under my car and he had jacked it at the floor and there is (was) a chanel that a bundle of wires ran through and it was flat near the end inside the car the floor was pushed up and I tryed to use a rubber hammer to hit it back down. So I needed some new center caps for my enkei wheels they they were 100 bucks so they said they will give me free ones, because I said I would forget the floor incident if they got me the caps, any body else ever have something like this happen,
P.S I almost cryed I LOVE my car I hate seeing her hurt!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
The last time I took the car to a shop far from home to get a flat fixed, I had to talk the guy out of mounting the wheel onto the car. I just threw it back into the trunk and was on my way back to the dorms safe and sound. Some of the guys do get mad when you show that you don't trust them. I guess that's a small price to pay.

Jim

·
Registered
575 Posts
that sucks...

please forgive my brothers out in dayton or columbus, they're rather new to the tire biz(around 4 years). i'm glad they compensated you, thats what we always try to do.
michael

1 - 4 of 4 Posts