TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Mine is somewhat hidden. It is mounted under my mustang airbox/maf set up and all my braided line from the rear to the control box is covered in that black wire wrap stuff. If you simply pop the hood and not knowing what you're looking for, you'd almost never notice it. The bottle however is mounted in the trunk out in the open space.

Joe

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Yeah, no one has ever really asked me to open my trunk, and most of the other t bird guys at the track know i'm running nitrous. Sometimes I will wrap a large winter coat over the bottle to keep it warm when i'm running (along with the heater) and that kind of hides that as well.

Joe

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
Here is mine and it really is a hidden system that took a lot of work to make happen.

The nozzle below is hidden by a split piece of hose and the lines run inside the fender behind the plastic and come back into the engine compartment under the nitrous box.

·
Registered
163 Posts
the other night man, on a transam, I dont know how they found it. The guy had gutted beneath the speaker panel on the right side... his bottle was about a foot lower than the speaker. It was nuts, i couldnt see under the hood there were too many people but im sure he had the parts hidden too. It was crazy.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
like i said, serious street racers know each type of car and know the hiding spots for bottles, selonoids etc. you cant hide it from a good racer.

me, hell the bottle is in the trunk, selonoids are behind the intake whats the big deal.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
VicRattlehead said:
like i said, serious street racers know each type of car and know the hiding spots for bottles, selonoids etc. you cant hide it from a good racer.

me, hell the bottle is in the trunk, selonoids are behind the intake whats the big deal.
:) Yeah, its run what you brung and hope you brung enough LOL!!! Mines in the trunk and the activation box inside the hood prop in the engine compartment next to the engine.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Real racers dont care if its hidden or not. Street racers are just that. Too scared to run on the track where you will find out how slow they are. I like the clean factor of it being hidden. You dont clutter up the engine bay.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
I heard a story, yes a story, of a guy in a stang....his bottle was the rollcage....not to sure how they did that one, but no one could find his kit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts