TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellloooo *echo* Hellloooo....anyone here?!? *echo* anyone here?!?

Just curious how many Jersey folks are Tbird-Cougar-Mark fanatics here...I would love to go to a few meets or shows that are going on in the South/Central Jersey area to see what they're all about. Holla back. Who knows, I might even be willing to host some. Let me know. :D

·
Super Moderator
7,554 Posts
I'll be heading back up to jersey in october when I am done with school. I'll probably be moving to somewhere ocean county, but I don't know where yet.

Mike

·
Registered
744 Posts
teresa you forget about us or something?

tstacc is getting together on the 30th, it's 'little bit' of a drive for you, but anybody is welcome to come, just reply in the thread so we will be sure to have enough food

meet @ joe's

we are also getting together this coming weekend at a local show

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tomaso12 said:
teresa you forget about us or something?

tstacc is getting together on the 30th, it's 'little bit' of a drive for you, but anybody is welcome to come, just reply in the thread so we will be sure to have enough food

meet @ joe's

we are also getting together this coming weekend at a local show

:D No I didn't forget about you guys, I'm moving at the end of this month so it just isn't a good time for me right now. I will totally keep an eye out though for events/meets goin on in late August and after...I think by then I'll be all settled into my house. :D

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I might be able to make a trip over there but I would have the truck not the cougar. I could bring pictures though.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool Dude said:
sweetness45oh, I'm not too far from South Jersey!! :D

LOL, I hear ya.....my sister lives in Bel Air, MD so I make weekend trips down there...but as of this weekend that'll be the last..she's coming home to Jersey. =)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Philly and since the pennsylvania charter visits out west in PA it would make sense to meet with the New Jersey charter since the bridge is 5 min from me. So let me know what's up with a date and loc and I'm there!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
for all you new jerseyians (or pennsylvanians in some cases)

there is a car meet for the car club i go to , controlled insanity (www.controlledinsanity.net)

they meet at the cherry hill mall parking lot every sunday at 8 pm. im the only thunderbird there, and im lonely, so lets show some mn-12 power!

directions can be found on the site, or you can ask me and ill post em up or PM you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
alrite you new jersey guys come on. cherry hill mall, route 38 in cherry hill nj, sunday night, 8 PM. lets see some mn-12's there so far there's only been me and one other. doesnt matter if its bone stock or what bring it up. im lonely :(

and its EVERY sunday night at 8 so i dont want to hear the excuse i cant make it this week becasue then u can next week or teh week after and so on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts