TCCoA Forums banner

Did you guys fall for it or what do you think?

• I fell for it and freaked out!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope I got it right away

• WTF are you guys doing you ruined my day!

• Cant ... stop..... Laughing.......

• Wait, it's a joke? I just got back from trading my bird in for a civic!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
i thought it was pretty funny..espcially the caption for the car of the week.

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
I went to chat (cause i am always there)

topic:

Welcome to The Civic Club of America, the 4 extra cylinders are dead weight y0!!! (ShadowDrgn)

[10:55] <WkStill_Out> nice topic
[10:55] <@ShadowDrgn> thanks
[10:55] <@ShadowDrgn> have you seen the site?
[10:55] <WkStill_Out> no
[10:56] <@ShadowDrgn> we sold it
[10:56] <WkStill_Out> April Fools on you too
[10:56] <@ShadowDrgn> heh

I didn't even visit the sight, i saw the topic, thought it was funny, then i saw the site, and i am like, april fools..

Besides: if the site was SOLD, SD would not be around..nor JT or anybody else.

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
WkStill said:
I went to chat (cause i am always there)

topic:

Welcome to The Civic Club of America, the 4 extra cylinders are dead weight y0!!! (ShadowDrgn)

[10:55] <WkStill_Out> nice topic
[10:55] <@ShadowDrgn> thanks
[10:55] <@ShadowDrgn> have you seen the site?
[10:55] <WkStill_Out> no
[10:56] <@ShadowDrgn> we sold it
[10:56] <WkStill_Out> April Fools on you too
[10:56] <@ShadowDrgn> heh

I didn't even visit the sight, i saw the topic, thought it was funny, then i saw the site, and i am like, april fools..

Besides: if the site was SOLD, SD would not be around..nor JT or anybody else.
when I saw it I just started posting stupid legal **** lol.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I missed the front page for a while actually. I got on the site by an email notifying me of a new post to a subscribed thread. My first look were the "racey" colors. I finally, while talking to my brother on the phone about it, just clicked the main page from my Favorites and....BOOM!! "Rollin', rollin', rollin'!!":ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot:

Great job guys!! That's the best April Fool's joke I've ever seen and even some of the mainstays here fell for it.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Thunderterd said:
To whomever added the fifth choice good idea..:uppoint:
:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
ACK!

AAAARGH! I pulled up the site form my Fav's and when the new Thunderbird intro page popped up I thought cool, then the rice burner popped thru, and I about fell outta my chair (and it wasn't with laughter). Anybody around almost saw a grown man cry, I will need hours of therapy over this, and will probably be emotionally scared for life. Only after checking the date did I realize it is a joke, I think, but still when I heard my neighbor take off inhis ricer (the driving force behind hopping up my Bird) I developed a sudden nervous twitch. Not that I was quite right in the first place, but I don't think I'll ever be not that quite right again. Excuse me, it's time for my Lithium pill. :2huh:

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
YEah I get home at like two in the morn after a miny DJ meeting figureing out everyones taxes, talking about a partnership deal, and having a few beers and I jump on the puter talking to people on icq and aim and pop up the site. WTF I send a message to sir will and he says sorry dude had to do what I had to do. I read the anoucement and catch on when he says he is seling the bird for a civc lol.

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Man, great joke, I fell for it all the way. I was all ticked wondering wtf happened. I can honestly say, I don't know where I'd go for info if this site ever gave in.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
This is one sick f&*king joke man. Someone is real, real sick.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
<---- got owned on that one, even the Mods got nailed with it........

:zraped:

·
Registered
303 Posts
JeffTBird93 said:
Man, great joke, I fell for it all the way. I was all ticked wondering wtf happened. I can honestly say, I don't know where I'd go for info if this site ever gave in.

Yeah I nearly had a heart attack.... definitely funny though:rofl:

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
I was kafoosed for a few minutes. I started doin all this tech stuff to double check it was the real site.

And the forums gave it away too.

Had me wonderin for a minute though.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thought the place was hacked, then looked at the date on my computer. I was fooled for about 1/2 second.

Really good job on it though, sure is convincing. But I still say the rice of the day needs a wing or two and some stickers....

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is by far the best freakin' April fools joke I have ever seen. I opened up the main page in my drafting class and started freakin' out, but when i saw the car of the week I knew this had to be a joke.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts