TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I will be getting new rims/tires and some 4:10 gears soon. So Far I have
Apten Chip
180 T-Stat
22c Plugs and FRPP 9mm Wires
MAC Cold Air Intake
JBA Headers
ART Duals, No Cats, Mid-mount magnaflow
Chrome Stock Rims w/235/60/15's
ST Springs/KYB Shocks
Scott's Custom Gauges
Pionner Premier/Kicker/MTX/ Stereo System, kicks ***
After Christmas I will be getting some 18' Chrome ADR Sterling Wheels, with
255/40/18 BFG G-Force KDWS tires, and some 4:10 Gears.

I have had my car for about 2 years, working an afterschool job, how would you guys rate my upgrades so far on my 97 Pacific Green Bird? How much time will I have gained through the quarter when I get the things above all done, and how much better handling? After the wheels and gears I want to get a new TC, Cobra Brakes, F&R STB's and a new driveshaft, hopefully that'll be done by next year.

I'll be a senior next year and before I leave for college I would like to put in PI Cams PI Intake Manifold, and some kooks headers or possibly a full head swap.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, I just wanted to gauge all the things I have done in general. Not just for performance, but overall as a street car that is a lot more fun than stock. My stereo is an MTX 12 In a bandpassbox. It weighs about 50lbs, so it shouldn't be slowing me down too much. I have a Kicker 800.4 amp for my speakers but that's not too heavy. What do you guys think I'll run after the 4:10's and good sticky street tires?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts