TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
odd but i was with a girl for a year and ahalf and she broke it off with me last summer when she went off to college, and i have a problem letting go.
i dont stop thinking about her.....im just focked up in the head,
any suggestions fellas?

thanks,
Marc

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Look for another girl. Maybe it will turn out better for ya. There's plenty of fish in the sea so try your hardest to get over her and catch the right fish for you lol

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Go out on dates, and have fun. It's a little silly to come to this web site and ask for relationship advice, when most of the people here don't have a clue anyways.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats the thing, i havent gone on any dates, no girls wanna go out, no girls around here like me.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
marc, flash the green and they will flock (but dont spend squat on them). man up and strike up a conversation with a hunny at the mall or wherever you frequent to. you are young and have plenty of time to find a keeper.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Hey i feel ya buddy, i went out with this Girl for 8 months and we broke up about 6 months ago. I still think about her all the time too. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. But now i have to move on, there are other women that will make me happy just as she did. Call up your bro's, get geared up and put your game face on. Go have fun cause your still young. I know it hurts, but you'll soon find the right girl. Just hang in there.:)

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
I'm gonna agree with Joel on this one... a male-dominated gearhead website probably isnt the best place to look for this sort of advice.

I dont know if theres too much I can tell you. Just realize that you gotta move on, because its over. All you're doing now is wasting time. Look for happiness in other places besides women.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
To be honest, you sound like John Arbuckle from Garfield.
Always trying, but never succeeding. Just picking on you dude I know it's tough.
You should try being in my shoes, in a wheelchair with cancer...

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Time. Wisdom comes with the passing of time, age and experiance. In time, you'll realize that she will be on your mind from time to time. Time will tell how you choose to remember her. On those occasians, try to remember the good times. The time we have in life is too short, so take the time now to move on and enjoy the rest of your life. I'm sure she has.

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Is it me or have there been a good amount of these types of threads lately? Not just getting over a girlfriend, but just dealing with girlfriends in general?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Uncaged 94 said:
Time. Wisdom comes with the passing of time, age and experiance. In time, you'll realize that she will be on your mind from time to time. Time will tell how you choose to remember her. On those occasians, try to remember the good times. The time we have in life is too short, so take the time now to move on and enjoy the rest of your life. I'm sure she has.
Best advice I've seen in this thread yet.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, thanks all, it just kinda sucks, just wanted some opinions.
thanks

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
no girls like you?

hell we dont' like you either Marc :tongue:

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
stangdude said:
Never EVER listen to country music.....that makes everything worse
I don't know bout that. I've heard some that made me feel better. Dierks Bentley's "How am I doin'" made me feel better! :D

"....Now you say you're sorry.. "Well honey, I agree!"

1 - 20 of 68 Posts