TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a whole new front light housing setup!!!!!!!!!! The bad thing is the passenger light is aimed alittle down. How do I adjust them? I am hoping it isn't too difficult...

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Its not if you buy this tool:

http://www.kastar.com/product_pages/5529a.html

They are about $10 - $15 and make aiming Ford headlight a breeze. :D

Without it, aiming them can be a PITA. They take a 4.0 mm or 4.5 mm wrench and there's not enough room to get a socket on the adjusting screws. :D

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
NOW you tell me!! I practically tore the d**m thing apart trying to get to it! :D Oh well, thanks for the information.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
just do what i did when i had 95 lights. take the whole housing off the car. get 2 pliers and hold the screw with one, and use the other plier to turn the black adjuster up or down depending how you want to aim them. if they are just too high or low mess with the screw thats on the inside of the light housing. the other screw is for adjusting left and right. put it back on the car real quick to see your progress and adjust more if needed. no money needed :D
oh and try aiming at a wall n a level ground at what 20 feet away? yea i think thats right. any more questions let me know..

-Mike

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
You have a 4.5 mm wrench laying around?!?! :D

I know I don't. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts