668 Posts
OUCH:uppoint:

Maybe his is in the shop. :zdunno:

Or Maybe he is a new member going through a pledge. :zdunno:

Or Maybe he just a loser. :zdunno:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
if i could afford to eat there, i would go there with a bird and be proud. i will never own one of those outrageously expenisive sports cars. (for personal reasons, not just financial..... lets just say im confident with my buddy down under). -greg

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Wait... Germany and Italy have teamed up on something before, haven't they? :uppoint:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hah! Excellent point Josh!

And Greg: I'm more than confident with the performance of my wang, but I'd still kill for a Ferrari F355 Ragtop.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
how to be a loser with a leathertop cougar... :tongue:

Uhh oh, i just left myself open to comments from Brian...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Jordan doesn't need a car to be a loser. ;)

FYI, Lambo is now owned by VW, who also owns Audi and Chrysler.

·
Registered
970 Posts
glowing escape said:
i will never own one of those outrageously expenisive sports cars. (
Heh, yep. I don't want no obscenely expensive sports car. I figure the amount of money that one of those cars costs, I could pull up there in a thunderbird that would be up to par with those....

Same thing I think about with buying a new car. For the price of a new car, I can buy another beater and spend a bunch of money on an MN12 and have a heck of a car.

-jw

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
yah at least this loser knew chrysler was owned by mercedes

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
ShadowDragon said:

Um.. No.

Volkswagen = Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls Royce(which BMW should be getting soon) http://www.vw.com/worldwide/?

DaimlerChrysler = Maybach, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Setra, Freightliner, Sterling, Western Star http://www.daimlerchrysler.com/index_e.htm?/products/products_e.htm
OMG they mention that Hyundai as a strategic partner for DaimlerChrysler...

That scares me.............. a Merc Accent..... :leftright

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Its easy to be a Loser in a Z3, You should see the Kid (looks to be 16-17 years old) thay has a dark blue ragtop Z3 around here. I've witness this "KID" doing 25+ MPH over the speed limit, weaving threw traffic, Cutting people off, and Using the Shoulder to Pass more than once ( I've actually NEVER seen him drive normal). He Passed my Wife on shoulder on a Bridge (only about 4' of shoulder)and Just about hit her one day, she had to cross the centerline to avoid getting side swiped. I can't wait to see him parked somewhere some day, he is DEFINATLY going to get an Earfull!!!! I refuse to go 90+mph to keep up with him to find out where he lives.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I was under the impression that Daimler-Chrysler owned Lamborghini. I know that Lamborghini converted the cast iron truck V10 to all aluminum for the Viper back around 92-93.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Lamborghini's owned by VW now.

Chyrsler "merged" with Mercedes-Benz to make Daimler-Chyrsler, but I don't see it so much as a merger, it's really more of a buyout by Mercedes, but they retained the Chyrsler name to not lose it's part in the domestic market.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
AverageJoe said:
I was under the impression that Daimler-Chrysler owned Lamborghini. I know that Lamborghini converted the cast iron truck V10 to all aluminum for the Viper back around 92-93.
Chrysler sold Lamborghini to some Arab back in the mid 90's. Then Audi got ahold of it a couple years ago and they came out with the Diablo GT.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts