.5oz Amaretto
2oz Pineapple Juice
1/2 teaspoon cream

then shake, and strain.

Bottom's Up!

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Interesting. Have you tasted this yet? I would if I had the ingredients available, but i don't...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not much a mix drink person...it was alright. I prefer straight whiskey.

How about this for a drink:
Absinthe

I guess I'll try it the next time I'm in canada ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Have you guys tried Malibu coconut rum???? its the best you cant taste the liquor, only coconut. Like if you were drinking coconut water, its the bomb!!

Marvin M.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Jack and Coke. A real man's drink.

......when I drink alone.......yeeeeeah, with nobody else.

G. Thorogood

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Why ruin Jack with Coke? Just a few ice cubes....

Just keep in mind that the fiddler will be around to collect if you're past 30.

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Good ole straight Jaegermeister in ice or some Captain Morgan and coke. Gotta try that T-bird though, but I am not too much the fan of Vodka.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Mmmmmm. Shots of ice cold Jaegermeister - and Apfelkorn with a liter mug of real German beer at the Fest. Those were the days....

...when I crawled back to the barracks a lot. :D

If you haven't been, try the OktoberFest in Munich, Germany at least once in your life.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Since we're talkin' Germany, how 'bout that home made schnapps you can find from various fruit growers. Apple, plum, cherry, etc.... schnapps? I think they used that stuff in their V-2 rocket program in WWII. That stuff made better "faces" than Jagermeister.

·
Registered
145 Posts
my to Favs.....

Crown and Coke..and when i feelin wild :ztoohot:
I'll have a King's Ransom..... a shot of Goldschlager and a shot of Crown Royal..... Mmm mmm it rough but it does the job quick fast and in a hurry....

Moody Moodz

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
17Mark71 said:
Since we're talkin' Germany, how 'bout that home made schnapps you can find from various fruit growers. Apple, plum, cherry, etc.... schnapps? I think they used that stuff in their V-2 rocket program in WWII. That stuff made better "faces" than Jagermeister.
Maybe that's what those guys used to power that rocket powered outhouse in the other thread? :D

My girlfriend's son makes some fruit based stuff called braga (sp?). Learned from some of the Russian immigrants around - that stuff is worse than the moonshine I remember from my childhood.... talk about quick, fast and in a hurry.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Tropical Schnapp's with mountain dew.
That was the bomb (my brother had a Hawaiin wedding reception so we had tropical booze).
Wait...I wouldn't know what al-kee-hol tastes like...... :rolleyes:

I

·
0 Posts
GreenBird said:
I'm not much a mix drink person...it was alright. I prefer straight whiskey.

How about this for a drink:
Absinthe

I guess I'll try it the next time I'm in canada ;)
Absinthe will F&*K you up!!! They love giving that to the tourists in Europe so they can get a good laugh watching the blotto Americans.

Hey Moody, next time you're feeling wild, try and Crown Royal & Ginger Ale. Smoooooove.

·
Registered
658 Posts
you know, when I drink alone.........
I prefer to be by myself.

GT

danman

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Back on good ole' German drinks, my Haitian friend Bert had passed away a few months ago and he was notorious for drinking something called a "screaming nazi" I looked it up and wow, Goldshlager, Rumplemintz, and Jaeger......I wonder why they call it a screaming nazi......

·
Registered
799 Posts
MadDog2020 said:

I cant get that song out of my head now.....

I hate when that happens......especially when it's a song you can't stand.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Bacardi Limon & Iced Tea....for those early Sunday Morning....or when you want somrthing lite...

Moody Moodz

1 - 20 of 37 Posts