TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i have a 94 tbird lx with keyless entry that i'm trying to program to work with a mark viii key fob i've aquired and i KNOW that it works. i've been told in order to program the key fob, first thing i have to do is connect the two terminals on the thing that's protruding off of the keyless entry module in the trunk. well it doesn't work. the locks are supposed to lock then unlock to show that i've succesfully closed the curcuit and started programming but the locks don't move. am i doing something wrong?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Try this...

"To program the new remote, look in your trunk on the drivers side; when you peel away the "carpet" on the side, you should see the black enclosure that the module sits in. on the left (back) of the enclosure, there should be a connector with two pins. With the igntion in either ACC or RUN, short those two pins (momentarily) The locks should cycle. Now press a button on the new remote. The locks should cycle indicating the program took. When finished, turn ignition off and test newly programmed remote."

Jay

·
Registered
103 Posts
would this work on a 91 sport also the keyfob is from a 2002ish tbird

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't know, i'm trying to use a keyfob from a 93 mark viii on a 94 tbird, you're trying to use the same keyfob from two totally different animals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts