TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to tell what number my 1973 ford t bird was made? I ask this because I believe the car to be rare. I say this because my paint job for the 73 is Ford metallic blue or ford paint code 3G. There were only 203 73's that had that color paint. I was curious what number mine is, and how many with that paint job came with the white top not the common blue top to match the blue paint. Any info will help thank you.

·
Super Moderator
5,235 Posts
Get a MartiReport run on it.

RwP

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,856 Posts
A deluxe report is only $46, which provides pretty much everything you will ever be able to find out about your car through the system, and it’s stuff you won’t find anywhere else. the Elite one at $2xx is really a display piece set including a reproduction window sticker you get with it the same deluxe information.

If you’re really interested in the car I think it’s worth it, I’d do it myself considering I’ve had my car half my life but he doesn’t do 94+ VINs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for clearing that up about the prices. I really am interested in my 73. I am going to do the 200 plus one just for the display, since I am restoring the car myself, I think it would be great for car shows

1 - 5 of 5 Posts