TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How well can you hold your liquor and reasons why?

Well I just broke up with my gf of 3 yrs and I decided to see how well can I hold my liquor until she is basically off my mind, so I got a bottle of 153 proof diesel and I drank 75% of it hehe and am still able to type, does that mean am good? what your record?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Well I just broke up with my gf of 3 yrs and I decided to see how well can I hold my liquor until she is basically off my mind, so I got a bottle of 153 proof diesel and I drank 75% of it hehe and am still able to type, does that mean am good? what your record?

:leftright

:goyou:?

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Alcohol poisoning is not a good thing, not fun either. And dancing with the devil in the pale moon light usually doesn't pay off...

·
Registered
927 Posts
GreenBird said:
I'm Irish. nuff said. ;)
redneckcougarguy said:
im german, i love oktoberfest
:D I'm a mix of Irish AND German.

...but I don't like beer for some reason. :confused:

·
Registered
789 Posts
Getting drunk alone to make yourself feel better for getting dumped. Not smart. If you must release, at least hang with some buddies that can drag you to the ER when you collapse.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
this thread = sad

I tried drinking it off when my g/f of 3 1/2 years decided to go bang other guys without telling me. Whole bottle of coconut rum in 22 shots in a row. Did it make me feel better? No. But going down the hall and hanging out with my buddies did.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
I noticed he didn't type anything after 1:19... bet he's wishing he stopped at 1/4 today.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I hold my liquor just fine :D Especially when it's in my glass and I'm sitting at a table.. now when I start drinking, that's another story. I'm a lightweight so it doesn't take much for me to feel the effects :D

-Melon

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
How big was the bottle? A pint? ;)

I love my Bacardi 151 and I've finished as much as a quarter of a liter in a single night. Can you say... smashed? Hahaha.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
What sucks is when your girl leaves and you're best friend is the reason you broke up. Drinking hasn't helped and there's no buddies to go see, so I've been focusing on anything I can do in the garage. Staying busy is the right/safe thing to do.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I drank 3/4 of a half gallon of Captain Morgan and man let me tell ya falling over trying to buy smokes when your 20 not the best thing to do but get a free ride home "Thank's cop's"
Best thing to do when your mad or well what I do go work on your car. What I do and I'm about 1/4 of the way done to get it done by summer.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
94t-birdlx said:
What sucks is when your girl leaves and you're best friend is the reason you broke up. Drinking hasn't helped and there's no buddies to go see, so I've been focusing on anything I can do in the garage. Staying busy is the right/safe thing to do.
You have a 94 I see. well you can always put an SVO in your car. That'll keep ya busy.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Drive XR7 said:
How big was the bottle? A pint? ;)

I love my Bacardi 151 and I've finished as much as a quarter of a liter in a single night. Can you say... smashed? Hahaha.

Well it was a liter of grain neutral spirit, and the thing that sucked is I had to work this morning too it was like I just went to bed and my alarm went off, and yeah am like paying for it , I feel so sick but at the time it felt so good, this morning I was so pissed off about the whole thing, now add to that my red eyes, am telling you no one messed with me on the road today or at work for that matter.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
my claim to fame is....
a fifth of Jager, and 10 pabsts, and 2 cups of keg beer, and one rum and coke.

Let's just say....I had about 5 ppl come up to me at school the next day, and I had NO idea who they were. :) Good Party tho!

Just make sure you are safe, have some buddies there, make sure you hide your keys.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts