TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all long time no speak ... Not much going on.... but I'm down in Maryland in Kensington and I see a car down the street with a www.MAMN12.com decal on the rear window every time I come down here (its a white v8 with a spoiler and rims on it)

I'm leaving down here to go back to NY tomorrow, but I was wondering if the owner was around ....

Long story short someone hit and ran my car last night or early this morning, scratched and dented the whole side of the car on the same street he or she lives on and it was only a few cars up the street from their car... the person didnt leave a note or anything, just did me the courtesy of returning my mirror to me in the middle of my windsheild... not to mention I took my DD commuting to work car on the 6 hour ride here, since my truck was hit last weekend and is in the body shop :(

I thought I was a member of mamn12.com from a long time ago but I'm not and it says registration is disabled

·
Registered
622 Posts
That would be Spare Jim. He doesn't get on the internet. You prolly were on MAMN12 but we went to a different server so you had to reregister and the web master is tired of dealing with bots so that is why you can't register now.

you can pm jason miller on here and he could hook you up. Not sure on his screen name here tho. maybe Jason94SC or something like that. Actually looks like its just Jason Miller.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never seen the car move from the spot its in, but I was just curious if its a common thing of hit and run here my brother in law said the neighborhood is pretty tight knit

I wouldnt bother the guy with a phone call

·
Registered
652 Posts
Welcome!! My wife is from the Aspen Hill area. She grew up on a busy road. We had a drunk guy come across the median and hit my wife's volvo head on. They left the front grill there and cracked the oil pan. I knew what car it was from the grill and knew they wouldnt get far with on oil, i found the car a few blocks away and called the cops.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it might have been a kid on a bike (is that possible) there is no paint at all on the car, and there was rubber/plastic on the rear quarter up on the top... unsolved mystery

1 - 6 of 6 Posts