TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about having a "get together" sometime late this month, and/or definetly in March.

Possible location: Hooters in Wethersfield, CT. Chosen for the wings and the "central" location.

I'm good to go whenever. Craig is free on weekends. I recommend a weekend. What's everyone else's schedules?

Hopefully we'll be getting together soon!

--Molly

·
Registered
168 Posts
That close to home, I can be very flexible...weekends or evenings after 6:30ish.
Never been to Hooters but I've heard it's good. Frequent hangout for various types of domestic muscle and some really classic restorations (summer is best though)...most of the kids and the imports are down "the Pike".

PM me if you decide to come up this way...
DR:cool:

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a suggestion to try and get the ideas going.
Hartford is a definite idea.
If anyone else has an idea, let's post it!

--Molly

·
Registered
168 Posts
methinks...Hooters is a good idea for the warmer weather...should plan for one of the evenings when the 60's/70's muscle crowd is gathered there too.
Also a warm weather thought would be Johnny Ad's Roadside on Rte 1 in Saybrook (I think) for an evening repast...been there? Good fried seafood platters and other somesuch things!

'Til the clocks get changed and the days get warmer, it's hard to imagine a "car event" if you know what I mean...?

Hey...is there still a bar/cafe in New London called the Port of Entry??? Just curious!

DR:cool:

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been to Old Saybrook, but are not real familiar with it. I'm sure I could find it.

As for the restaurant in New London, I'm not real familiar with New London, either, but I can find out, if you like!

--Molly

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't find the Port of Entry in the Yellow Pages. Do you remember where it was located, what street? Perhaps they changed their name, etc.

--Molly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts