TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone ready for the hot stuff today? I know it hasn't been as hot up here as most of the country, but this is nasty! :zdevil:

Joe

·
Registered
395 Posts
It's 86 here. I I live in the upper US. WTF!!! And I'll be under the thunderchick most of today. Yippie

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
hot weather is a daily here almost year round, except for these past few days with the nasty storms we've had (the rain here is REALLY bad)

·
Registered
395 Posts
It's almost I'm back down south this last week. It's like hells kitchen up here. Fall is nice though. 60's for a mounth

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
This does not bode well....

Tomorrow's forecast:
High 102 (49% humidity!!)
Heat Index: 120!!

And I have a tennis match tomorrow at 4:30!!! :beek:

The worse part: I've taken a few months off from playing tennis and this will be my first match of the new season.... :beek:

I am so going to die!!! :bawling:

·
Registered
401 Posts
It's not the heat, it's the humidity....
Sorry....had to say it. This is terrible...almost unbearable.
On a side note, I got in my car to drive to work today, and the brake light was on. The brakes seem to work ok, but the pedal may be sinking a little when I hold it. I am suspecting the master cyl at this point. I stopped for gas, and the light went off....It's always something.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It was bad around here all week but try sitting in a stand at Fenway Park with a giant grille and 3 frialators, had to be about 20 degrees hotter than it was outside, in my stand each night. I've never sweated so much. Apparently someone died of dehydration one of those nights and she was 7 months pregnant however the baby did survive. The city supplied these giant mist fans and mist tents though to help out with the heat and those things are unbelievable in this weather.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
It's starting to cool off a bit down here in Baltimore, Maryland. We only hit 92 today. The past few days, it's been 99-102; heat index 110-120. The asphalt on the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) was 150 degrees:eek:

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hope so, need to get a few things done around here.

Joe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts