TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Saturday.

Friday night we could go and then dyno in the morning.

Sounds busy.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Yeah Saturday.

Friday night we could go and then dyno in the morning.

Sounds busy.
friday wont be good for me, my car is running lean i have new o2 sesnors waiting on me at home and it will be the 1st thing i do when i get home..........it will be towards the eveing though most likely.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Gates open at 5 Friday and you know we always wait for the cars to cool. Sunday they are open too but the boss is having a BBQ so I have to attend that. Not sure what time the gates open on sunday but I might be able to slip out of there and head to the track. I dont know. My head hurts!

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Gates open at 5 Friday and you know we always wait for the cars to cool. Sunday they are open too but the boss is having a BBQ so I have to attend that. Not sure what time the gates open on sunday but I might be able to slip out of there and head to the track. I dont know. My head hurts!
MMMMMMM BBQ:D

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Why not just run them at street temps?

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Sorry Rodney you know if you start a thread its getting jacked. Wish I could find that pic of that dude that was stealing all the beer during the rita/ katrina floods.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Rodney are we doing the dyno for sure? Time? Price? I dont care how much it is but one of my coworkers might be want to dyno his truck.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will post up in a bit.

Eating and drinking here. Leave me the he?? alone will ya.
Sorry.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Ill go to the track if we go Friday night. Meet up with ya'lls sat. evening after/if you dyno.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts