TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I've been going through some of the forums looking for info on the nats and this is what I've found.
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=62938
http://www.fmfnationals.com
I am definitely going. Miki might go. Anyone else from Michigan planning on attending this event? I think we should. It's right after the Dream Cruise and I think we could really have a strong showing. We were 12-13 deep at our last big meet (not the one where we froze). I don't know if I'll stay the entire time or get a room down there, but I will at least be there one out of the three days...
September 2-4, 2005
27th Annual Quarter Master NMRA Ford Expo 2005
National Trail Raceway, Columbus, OH

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
that would be cool to go to
seriously we should roll at least 10 deep there
im probbaly gooing to go woith my bro and my gf so i'll get a hotel room or sumthing
come on guys it would be fun ;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm thinking about going. Let me know guys if you want to go down as a group.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're definitely gonna try to go as a group. Phat and I talked about this for a little bit. Making this a Michigan thing, showing up as a united front, so to speak, is key. How we leave is another thing, but if we can show up as a group, that would be cool. We have to agree on a day, time, etc.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
well ill be in college but ill still rep the michigan plate, ill be coming from lima, ohio so i dont know how far a drive but ill try for sure

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I might go I don't know if I got anything going on that weekend or not. If I go I will probably sleep in my car for the weekend it's cheaper. lmao (i'm a cheap a$$ unless it comes to parts for my car.) Does anybody here go down to Youngstown in July the last full weekend?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I'll consider going. Depending on how lazy I am I might still be reppin' the Nebraska plate then. It expires in September though so I won't be able to wait much longer than that to get my car licensed in Michigan. The fact that a blue plate will look a lot better on my car than the Nebraska I can't believe it's not butter plate should help my laziness too.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
this weekend :)

Should get there late afternoon or early evening on Sunday depending on when I get on the road. Close on my house Monday afternoon.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
if you need help or want some company, let me know, im about 5 miles away from you. im only home till the 24th, then i move down to ohio for college, most of all i just want to check out ur bird :D

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I'll be going, provided I get my engine in and running in time. The outlook is...discouraging right now. :rolleyes: If it's not ready, I might pimp the ZX2 just to check out the festivities. :D Hey, it's a Ford too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts