TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lasotaracing.com/tech.html

Many references made about Tccoa on this site. Anyone know if the guys from there are on here?

I was looking there because a local shop, 454dyno said they were going to be trained in Sct custom tuning by Lasotaracing.

thanx

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Where the heck are they? I looked all over their site to see what state they are in but they have no info.

·
8,239 Posts
I forget the guys name, I met him a couple times in Ohio. I think his name might be rob (the son)

His father owns the speed shop, they are good guys and are now SCT dealers I believe.

When I met him, he had a pretty fast 91xr7 with a worked on 302, he since sold that car to Eric (Blackbirdsport).

Good peeps.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
tinman_72 said:
Where the heck are they? I looked all over their site to see what state they are in but they have no info.
goto home, there in Ohio

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Don. He's done quite a few cars.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kool.... thanx guys ... I figure after i make my next month out at work i'll go there(454) and get a chip ... then following month get it customed tuned.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
they are excellent guys
its don and rob (father and son). i was there to get tuned about a month ago but coudlnt due to mechanical problems. And the father doesnt own the speed shop, they do their work out of a rx7 import shop. Don has a 600whp sn95 mustang. hmm and theyre in colombus off of 270

1 - 8 of 8 Posts