TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bentley Continental GT. Why can't people that own a $160K car know how to drive? And I am not talking about knowing how to drive a high end car, just knowing how to drive. I was driving through Beverly Hills today (go figure :rolleyes: ) and cutting through a residential area. There was a 4 way stop I came up to. So I stop and I see this black car coming from my right but slowing down. At this point it is a good car length or so away from ever hitting the stop sign, which is another half car length from the intersection. Well I start to go through and this guy just keeps going as if the stop sign wasn't even there or doing a rolling stop at around 20 mph. You don't do a rolling stop when other cars are actually going through the intersection. So I slam on the breaks and he lightly sweves to go around me and continues across the intersection. I then go ahead and go through but the weird thing was he just went into the interection to do a U-turn and was headed back the way he came right after I passed.
Sorry, sort of a mini rant, but it was the first time I encountered the stupid rich folks actually being stupid on the road beside just being slow. I kinda wish he did hit me though. Wonder what I could have gotten him for ;)

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,402 Posts
Some knucklehead in a Mercedes almost nailed me last week. I have a green light and I'm going through the intersection, and out of the corner off my eye I see him coming a little faster than he should be. I clear the intersection just in time, look in the rear view and he goes right through the red light! If I was a second later, he would have got me! :mad:

Not sure what you might have got Shawn, his friggin' big buck lawyer probably would find you at fault! :(

Joe

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Damn dude, close calls like that always scare the piss outta me right after the fact. Glad you're okay and the bird's in tact, but I probably would've gotten out and bonked heads with dipsh*t... not like the guy would feel it, the numbskull

·
8,239 Posts
shawn you should have stopped and let him total your car, i bet he would have been more than glad to write you a check for the high bluebook value on the spot.

JH

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SVT2888 said:
Hey, Shawn what about the Toyota Highlander that almost hit you today? :D
Dumbass was taliking on his cellphone.

BTW Clear your PM box!! :mad:
Was he on the phone? I couldn't see because I was right next to him and he was a million miles higher then me being that he was in a SUV. How about that Crown Vic with 24"s. DAMN! Funny white guy driving too.

Box cleared.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Shawn40th said:
Was he on the phone? I couldn't see because I was right next to him and he was a million miles higher then me being that he was in a SUV. How about that Crown Vic with 24"s. DAMN! Funny white guy driving too.

Box cleared.
Yeah, when I saw the Crown Vic on 24's I started craking up and immediatly looked at my rear view to see your reaction, let's just say your expression was priceless :D

·
Registered
598 Posts
Last night I am driving around 9 p.m. (dark outside) and I am in the median section of the road about to make a left onto a busy road that is four lanes across each way and I need to get immediately to the far right hand lane to turn. I wait till it's clear and pull out, I am in the lane for about 5 seconds, then I hear a car behind me trying to brake, I didn't see anyone coming, turned out to be some "special" kids in a honda with no lights on. Then they honked the horn at me, and tried one of those I am going to switch lanes and stare at you with my mean face things. I told the moron to turn his lights on and then proceeded to invite him to the side of the road in case he needed help trying to figure out how to turn them on. It was kind of scary to look up and see a car almost smash into you that you didn't know was back there.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Well, if the moron had hit you, you would've gotten some nice cash out of it. Stupid rich people. All my near misses and my single accident were by idiots in either pickup trucks or old beater Hondas.. Can't get much out of them, believe me. :tongue:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts