TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some one hit my carfrom the side on the right rear quater panel. it just looks like the the top part of the quater is damaged. The impact caused my trunk lid to open 5" and it wont open or close. the hinges seem like they need to be replaced. my bumper has a crack so i need a new one. all of my tail lights are out.

Well that is the damage, from what i can see. the tail light part kinda scars me.

Worst part is that it is a 40th ani so i'll prolly strip the vinal and repaint the car

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
woops fogot to say i need a good cheap shop and where i should pick up parts new/used? how much should i expect to pay?

I live in shelby twp.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
That is too bad! :( I love the look of the 40th models. I am from the other side of town, hopefully someone will steer you in the right direction.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and my roommate got hit earlier that night

·
Registered
987 Posts
40th Chicken,

A long drive for you, and not cheap, but I highly recommend the body shop at Varsity Lincoln Mercury in Wixom. They have worked on my '97 several times over the years, and I have been fully satisfied every time.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have the money now to get it fixed but i've been lookin at local birds and found one plymouth for $700 on craigslist. might get that and swap what dont work, sell parts, scrap da car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts