TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
The guy claims the car is pulling 14's on the strip. I know these cars are heavy. but to make this claim and with the hyrdo kit on it makes the car heavier. What do you guys think.

It doesnt say anything about having a Hydro kit .. its bagged just like the stock Mark.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesnt say anything about having a Hydro kit .. its bagged just like the stock Mark.

"bagged with 8 switches lays frame all the way around tinted.."

With switches, especially 8, you have to have hydro pumps. unless he's doing the dropping and raising with a air pump. :)

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
"bagged with 8 switches lays frame all the way around tinted.."

With switches, especially 8, you have to have hydro pumps. unless he's doing the dropping and raising with a air pump. :)

Bagged ... that means Air suspension. You can put as many switches as you want on an adjustable suspension - most likely it has a Tank, Compressor, and 8 solenoid valves. 4 Up valves, 4 Down Valves, but switch boxes can come pre-wired for pancake, side to side, etc .. the same type of generic switch boxes used for Hydraulic setup's except with Air instead. You could even hook up a video game controller to do the same thing. Switch is a switch like the switches on your windows - you have switches, doesnt mean you have hydro.

The car does not have Hydraulics, it has Air suspension.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yea, bagged is deffinately air. Though I was under the impression that the mark's bag setup would keep the front end about 2" from laying on the sub frame. I wonder if he modified them or he's running a shockwave type setup, or possibly built a front setup similar to mine and Scott's?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I love how people post cars that seem fast and modified on craigslist and post false claims to go along with it, I doubt the car has been raced on the quarter or else why not take a picture of the timeslip to go along with it, and on a motor that looks like a stock mark motor hmm, not sure about that one, I'd really have to see it to believe it. Maybe when he romps on it, it feels like a 14 sec. car to him, but to someone else maybe not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts