TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone I am not a due paying member here, but I have just purchased the ALLDATAPRO version for my side business and thought that I would like to give some back to a board that has helped me so much over the years.

If anyone needs anything, just post year make model and the area you need info about and i will gladly post it up for you or email it to you for free. Just let me know.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
It would be greatly appreciated if you could email me the engine wiring diagram for the 93 Lincoln mark viii and 97 ford thunderbird 4.6 v8. My email is [email protected] thanks again that information will prove invaluable in the next few months durring my motor swap.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Good move on Alldata. I've got Mitchell and it's literally painful trying to use it. I wish someone could put Mitchell's wiring information into Alldata, and then it would be perfect.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I'd like to try out mitchell, but I have alldata. How do you export pictures from alldata? Thanks
-Rob

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'd like to try out mitchell, but I have alldata.
No you don't. For example, removing the steering rack would be something like this: Step 1. Raise vehicle. Step 2. Remove steering rack. To reinstall, reverse procedure.
Awesome wiring diagrams, though. That's the only thing it's really got.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
It's a lot of what I needed if there's anything else I'll let you know. Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts