TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else out there who's 18 like me and can't afford all these performance parts that you so dearly NEED? And now I pretty much have to put all mods on hold until I'm done with college...5 and a half years!!!! I don't exactly make minimum wage, and I work two jobs, but the money coming in never seems to be enough for the go-fast goodies. Just wanted to vent about it, I suppose. If anyone feels like donating a few grand to the "Make Steve's car beat his cocky friend's Camaro Z28 fund", :)D ) it'd be appreciated. And, I'd even write you a personal thank-you note. What a deal!

·
Registered
273 Posts
i hear ya, i may have to retire my supercoupe for a while. im going to college in the fall. I have to focus on more important things in my life right now. Ive got a great girlfriend of 3years and a future ahead of me. Most of my friends are still working dead end jobs even after a year and half out of high school. All they do is spend it on their cars. I guess it's cool for a little while but id rather have a nice career in the future and have a few cool cars than living with mom and dad till im 30. Hehe, i dunno, makes me kinda sad that the SC might be in storage for a couple years. Im buying a 1990 civic hatchback, good gas mileage and reliable. Ill be able to drive to and from school that is 30 miles away and go to work. Ill be working for a title/mortagage company as a title extractor. right now im at a pizza place:( :tongue: .

-Walter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts